We are the best for improving your child’s CAASPP scores
CAASPP stands for California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress. It has four sets of assessment tests:
- Smarter Balanced English language arts/literacy and Math for students in grades 3-8 and grade 11.
- California Alternate Assessments for English language arts, Math, and Science, for students in grades 3-8 and grade 11.
- California Science Tests, given in grades 5 and 8, and in High School.
- Standards-based Tests in Spanish, given in grades 2 through 12.
CAASPP at Growing Stars
- Administered to students in Grades 2-12, depending on the test.
- The test measures the strengths and weaknesses in order to improve student learning. Students and their parents can compare individual academic abilities against grade-level requirements and the results of other students in that grade.
- The program offers intensive, in-depth coaching on all concepts and approaches to the questions.
- We begin with an initial Diagnostic Test. Then, we move on to full-length supervised Practice Tests.
Prep for CAASPP online – CAASPP Test Preparation
Our online tutors ensure their students have a grasp of the information and skills needed for success in the CAASPP. The tutors at Growing Stars can provide explanations and assistance for all subject areas covered by the tests. This program identifies specific points in need of improvement and works on those so that test scores will go up.
Engage an expert CAASPP tutor
Taking the CAASPP should not be frightening, especially when there is a tutor readily available. Our highly-qualified CAASPP test prep tutors help students improve their scores. At Growing Stars, our staff of tutors is trained to help with the pressures of tests such as CAASPP. An online test prep tutor can improve both the scores and the confidence of your young scholars.